These may be strange times, but there’s nothing stopping our team from cracking on, collaborating and producing the same high-quality work as always. Scroll to check out what we’ve been up to while working from home. -
1. Emma F creating her own breath of fresh air while staying safely inside.
2. Dream team Lisa & Wilson, keeping the ball rolling.
3. Flump wearing his bow tie on zoom calls, so clients won’t know he’s still in bed and naked from the waist down.
4. Hannah T’s much-loved pet log, keeping her spirits up.
5. Organic Thomas leading Chris’ performance review.
6. Laura chasing up sales leads so hot her wallpaper has started peeling off.
7. Gabby getting creative with zoom backgrounds, pretending things are back to normal.
8. Baby, you’re not fooling anyone, you obviously can’t reach that keyboard.
9. Hannah S is passing her lunch breaks by tackling a puzzle.
10. Cheers to Thursday book club over zoom. Wine compulsory!
🤔You are not being honest. And your audience knows it. Communication is about more than words, it's deeper than language. It's about uncovering fundamental truths, to connect with someone else on an emotional level.
👊Let's discuss your truths and make good things happen.
👊We’re proud of what we do.
🦸♂️We produce work that means we can stand up next to our client and say, ‘we did that’. We share our positive feedback, so we can all enjoy this feeling of pride.
Here's what @pernodricard say about our services👊
💫It's always lovely to see glowing feedback from our customers, this kind of work means that we can stand up next to our client and say, ‘we did that’. We share our positive feedback, so we can all enjoy this feeling of pride.🦸♂️
Here's Matt, one of our Developers, smiling away at one of our new projects!🤗
We're proud of what we do.💪We produce work that means we can stand up to our next client and say, "we did that". We share our positive feedback, so we can all enjoy this feeling of pride.🦸♂️