Buffalo7, based in Manchester City Centre, are a specialist PowerPoint design agency. Our client list plays host to some of the world’s leading brands and we are commonly regarded in our industry as the “premium” option.
Due to recent rapid expansion, and big plans for 2015, we’re now looking to bolster our creative team via the addition of a Senior Presentation Designer. It’s most likely that the successful candidate will have several years experience of high spec presentation design.
Senior Presentation Designer
Our focus is very much on making every day desktop tools do amazing things by enthusiastically injecting grade A creativity and using tools such as Adobe Creative Suite. We make PowerPoint look nothing like PowerPoint – clients love the cocktail of amazing graphics and editable content.
We’re looking for the following person:
– Enthusiastic and able to motivate yourself and those within your team
– Strong attention to detail and desire to deliver perfection every time
– Good layout skills and a genuine eye for what looks good
– Excellent knowledge of, and experience with, key Adobe tools such as Photoshop and Illustrator
– An “inside-out” knowledge of PowerPoint and an understanding of how to use it as a design tool rather than a humdrum slide builder
– Ability to “juggle” several balls at once… and not drop any
– Commitment to teach and develop junior members of your team. You will often be tasked with deputising for the Creative Director when he is away from the office
– A desire to continually move things forward by introducing new ideas
– A “get things done” mentality – always finding a way, even when less than obvious
The role attracts a competitive salary of between £25K and £30K dependent on experience.
If you want to do something truly different and work with amazing brands to deliver end results that wow clients, get in touch.